Here are some info and geographic landmarks for your stay.
Do not hesitate to call us if you would like more information.
... Your stay...
Breakfast is served from 7 h 30 to 10 h.
Table d ' hôtes is open evening on reservation from Monday to Friday.
The rooms are non-smoking ; a smoking area is at your disposal at the level of the porch at the entrance of the House.
Pets are not allowed
... Next to...
Located in the heart of Tourcoing, guests from our walk in the many restaurants that populate the St Christophe place 250 meters from the House.
-the LEO LAGRANGE sports complex, situated 30 metres
-the municipal theatre RAYMOND DEVOS, 100 metres
-the concert hall The GRAND MIX in 500 meters
-Church SAINT CHRISTOPHE, located 250 metres on the square,
- The screens on the square also, cinema
-the Victory clinic, 300 metres,
-company "LA BLANCHE PORTE" to 100 metres.
... Discover the metropolis...
- 10 minutes to the Museum "LA PISCINE" in Roubaix, and 15 minutes to the business centres,
- 20 minutes to Villeneuve d'Ascq, its universities, its Museum of modern art,
- 30 minutes to the railway station of Lille and the "grand place". Ideal for the braderie!
... Visit the region...
By car and within reasonable distance, you can discover the mountains of Flandres, le TOUQUET and the beaches of the opal coast, ARRAS and its main square, the Museum of the Louvre in LENS ...
You can also enjoy the nearby Belgium and its beautiful cities of Flemish architecture:
- Tournai, Ypres, at 30 minutes, Bruges little Venice at 1 hour,
- the huge sandy beaches from the Belgian coast to 1 hour.
- Brussels at 1:30.